Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to AgentLoop, Inc., 501 Congress Ave., Suite 150, Austin, TX 78701.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the agentloopx.us website, as well as any other media form, media channel, mobile website or mobile application related, linked, or otherwise connected thereto that is owned or operated by Us.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes Personal Data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social network website or application through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain Personal Data that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally Data may include, but is not limited to:
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your device’s Internet Protocol address or “IP address”, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
What are cookies?
Cookies save you the trouble of reentering certain information in some registration areas, help to deliver content-specific information to you, and track which sections of the site are most popular. A “cookie” is a file that our web server or the web server of one of our service providers or third-party partners may send to your device when you access one of our sites. This file is then stored on your device.
What types of cookies and other tracking technologies do We use and for what purposes?
The Service may use the following types of cookies and tracking technologies, for the following purposes:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies. Strictly necessary cookies are necessary for the Service to function properly and cannot be switched off in Our systems. These cookies are usually only set in response to actions made by You that amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in, or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but blocking these cookies will prevent the Service from functioning properly. These cookies typically do not store Personal Data.
- Functional Cookies. Functional cookies enable the Service to provide enhanced functionality and personalization. They may be set by Us or by third party service providers whose services we have added to the Service. If You reject these cookies, then some or all of these services may not function properly.
- Performance Cookies. Performance cookies allow Us to count visits and traffic sources so We can measure and improve the performance of the Service. These cookies help Us understand how the Service is being used, such as which parts of the Service are the most and least popular and how people navigate around the Service. The information collected in these cookies are aggregated, meaning that the do not relate to You personally. Opting out of these cookies will prevent Us from knowing when You have visited the Service and will prevent Us from monitoring the performance of the Service. In some cases, these cookies may be sent to Our third party service providers to help us manage these analytics.
- Social Media Cookies. Social media cookies are set by a range of social media services (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn) that We may have added to the Service to enable You to share our content with your friends, colleagues, and networks. These cookies are capable of tracking Our browser across other sites and building up a profile of Your interests. This may impact the content and messages You see on the other websites You visit. If You do not allow these cookies, You may not be able to use or see these sharing tools.
- Web Beacons. A web beacon is a piece of software code on a web page or in an e-mail message that is used to track pages viewed or messages opened. Web beacons tell the server information such as the IP address and browser type associated with the visitor's device. Web beacons may be placed in online advertisements that bring people to the Service and on different pages of the Service. Web beacons provide Us with information about how many times a page is opened and which information is viewed. Web beacons may also be known as internet tags, pixel tags, single-pixel GIFs, clear GIFs, and invisible GIFs.
How does Our site respond to web browser “Do Not Track” signals?
Certain web browsers and other programs may be used to signal Your preferences to Us about how or whether We or third parties may collect information about Your online activities. No uniform technology standard for recognizing and implementing “do not track” signals has been finalized. As such, We do not currently respond to such signals. If a standard for online tracking is adopted that We must follow in the future, We will revise this policy accordingly.
Whilst using our service you may decide to give Us access to your contacts lists so that we can personalize your My known contacts connections list within our services; this is optional and is only required if you select to use this feature within our service.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service: including to monitor the usage of the Service.
- To manage Your account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of a contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You: with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which We offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
- For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
We may share Your Personal Data in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your Personal Data with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, or to contact You.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your Personal Data in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
- With business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: when You share Personal Data or otherwise interact in the public areas of the Service with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside. If You interact with other users or register through a Third-Party Social Media Service, Your contacts on the Third-Party Social Media Service may see Your name, profile, pictures and description of Your activity. Similarly, other users may be able to view descriptions of Your activity, communicate with You and view Your profile.
- With Your consent: We may disclose Your Personal Data for any other purpose with Your consent.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
If the Company is involved in a merger, acquisition or asset sale, Your Personal Data may be transferred in connection with that transaction.
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g., a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation;
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company;
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service;
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public; or
- Protect against legal liability.
Security of Your Personal Data
We use administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect Your Personal Data. While We have taken reasonable steps to secure the Personal Data that is provided to Us, please be aware that despite Our efforts no security measures are perfect or impenetrable and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse. Any information disclosed online is vulnerable to interception and misuse by unauthorized parties. Therefore, We cannot guarantee complete security if You provide Personal Data to Us.
Rights with Respect to Personal Data
Following Our receipt of a verified request about your Personal Data, We will provide You with information about whether We hold any of your Personal Data. You may access, correct, obtain a copy of or request deletion of your Personal Data by contacting Us at the contact information below. We will respond to Your request within a reasonable timeframe. In certain circumstances We may be required by law to retain your Personal Data, or We may need to retain your Personal Data in order to continue providing a service. You may also have the right to make a GDPR complaint to the relevant Supervisory Authority. A list of Supervisory Authorities is available here:
Your Choices with Respect to Personal Data
We use and disclose Personal Data in ways that are consistent with Your expectations and choices. Accordingly, We will provide You with the opportunity to choose (opt out) whether your Personal Data is to be (a) disclosed to a third party or (b) used for a purpose that is materially different from the purpose(s) for which it was collected or subsequently authorized. You will be provided with clear, conspicuous and readily available mechanisms to exercise Your choices. To do so, please email Us Your request any time at firstname.lastname@example.org, and We will respond to Your request within a reasonable timeframe.
Privacy Notice for California Residents
This Privacy Notice for California Residents applies solely to the Personal Data of individuals who reside in the State of California. We have provided this Privacy Notice for California Residents to comply with the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 and its implementing regulations (the “CCPA”), and any terms defined in the CCPA have the same meaning when used in this notice.
Your Rights and Choices: California residents have certain specific rights regarding their Personal Data. This section describes those rights and how California residents may exercise them.
- Access to Specific Information; Data Portability Rights. California residents have the right to request that We disclose certain information to them about Our collection and use of their Personal Data over the past 12 months. Once We receive and confirm a verifiable consumer request from You, We will disclose to You: (a) the categories of Personal Data We collected about You; (b) the categories of sources for the Personal Data We collected about You; (c) Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that Personal Data; (d) the categories of third parties with whom We share that Personal Data, if any; (e) the specific pieces of Personal Data We collected about You (also called a data portability request); (f) if We disclosed Your Personal Data for a business purpose, the Personal Data categories that each category of recipient obtained.
- Deletion Request Rights. California residents have the right to request that We delete any Personal Data that We collected from them and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once We receive and confirm Your verifiable consumer request, We will delete (and direct Our Service Providers, if any, to delete) Your Personal Data from Our records, unless an exception applies. We may deny Your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or Our Service Provider(s) to: (a) complete the transaction for which We collected the Personal Data, provide a good or service that You requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of Our ongoing business relationship with You, or otherwise perform Our contract with you; (b) detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities; (c) debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality; (d) exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law; (e) comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 et. seq.); (f) engage in public or peer-reviewed research in accordance with Section 1798.105 (d)(6) of the CCPA; (g) enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on Your relationship with Us; (h) comply with a legal obligation; or (i) make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
- Exercising Your Rights. To exercise the access, data portability and deletion rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to Us by email at email@example.com.
Only a California resident, or a person registered with the California Secretary of State that a California resident authorizes to act on the California resident's behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to that California resident's Personal Data.
You may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within any 12-month period. The verifiable consumer request must: (a) provide sufficient information that allows Us to reasonably verify that You are the individual about whom We collected Personal Data or that You are an authorized representative of that individual; and (b) describe Your request with sufficient detail to allows Us to properly understand, evaluate and respond to it. We cannot respond to Your request or provide You with Personal Data if We cannot verify Your identity or authority to make the request and confirm that the Personal Data relates to You. We will only use Personal Data provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor's identity or authority to make the request.
- Response Timing and Format. We endeavor to respond to a verifiable consumer request within forty-five (45) days of its receipt. If We require more time (up to 90 days), We will inform You of the reason and extension period in writing. Any disclosures We provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding our receipt of the verifiable consumer request. The response we provide will also explain the reasons We cannot comply with a request, if applicable. For data portability requests, We will select a format to provide Your Personal Data that is readily useable and should allow You to transmit the information from one entity to another entity without hindrance. We do not charge a fee to process or respond to Your verifiable consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive or manifestly unfounded. If We determine that the request warrants a fee, We will tell You why we made that decision and provide You with a cost estimate before completing Your request.
- Non-Discrimination. We will not discriminate against You for exercising your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, We will not: (a) deny You goods or services; (b) charge You different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties; (c) provide You a different level or quality of goods or services; (d) suggest that You may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services. However, We may offer You certain financial incentives permitted by the CCPA that can result in different prices, rates or quality levels. Any CCPA-permitted financial incentive We offer will reasonably relate to Your Personal Data's value and contain written terms that describe the program's material aspects. Participation in a financial incentive program requires Your prior opt-in consent, which You may revoke at any time.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We will take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your Personal Data and Your country requires consent from a parent, We may require Your parent’s consent before We collect and use that Personal Data.
Links to Other Websites